Wednesday, May 01, 2002

I was on my way back from Washington middle school. My little friend Jesse. Last week i was at the court house because he had some time of knife at school. This week he was passing notes in class. Jesse is a bright kid. That i care and love dearly. But he gets in trouble quite often. Mom called me this morning to go up to the school and talk to him. Nothing serious. Just passing a note to let one of his little friends know that his b-day is coming up the 7th of May. Which is pretty understandable, he wants his friends to know is his b-day. But it still doesn't excuse him from passing notes.
My thaught when i was leaving the school was this. These parents and teachers and youth have the freedom to call me any time with the confidence that i'm going to be there for them. And i was thinking about the times i had to call a pastor and set up a meeting if i wanted to talk. I don't like that. And i hope my life doesn't turn into that. Although it problably will.
Even frinds now you have to make a meeting with in order to hang out with them.

sergio@qvo.cc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home