Thursday, July 01, 2004

Sitting at home eating breakfast some good cheesy scrambled eggs, hot sausage links and some good old style crispy hashbrowns. And of course a good cup of cafe colombiano. In a bit i'm taking our interns to the bank so they can cash their checks. After that I'm gonne be spending some time around the house, fixing things on the outside that need to get fixed. And later on from 3-5 go help out the summer day camp staff with the kids. By the time they are wore out and need extra help. I love hanging out with the kids. We got some interesting characters this year.
Please pray for me. As I spend time with the kids in the community. I don't know why but some of the moms have made sexual remarks towards me. I always respond to them by derailing their comments. But it kind of wears out. So, just pray for me in that regard please.
I ended up dropping the stats class because it was too fast for me. We are talking about putting a 3 1/2 month class into 5 weeks. I was spending from 1pm to almost 12midnight doing homework and wasn't able to finish. I couldn't do it. I was wearing myself out and I don't want to do that. I talked to the teacher and she said just pick it up in the fall. And advice me to go over the book and start working on my research project. So, I'm going to be doing that in the meanwhile. Also, finishing up some books I've been reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home