Monday, July 25, 2005

Today we have bible study witht the boys club and I'm excited to talk to the boys with numb faces that will be attending the bible study. We continue to look at the life of David and his relationships. The boys like it becuase it has a lot of war stuff. Sauls head being cut off, his sons stabbed in the stomach and so and so.

We have a group here this week from Calvary Chapel in Seattle. I got to speak to them last night after they lead church. I talked to them about incarnational ministry here in Pasco. The team told I did a good job and it was perfect the set up that is. They are staying at Broetje orchards where I grew up as a migrant child and got to hear from the mouth of one of the kids that made it so far at least. One of the guys leading the team went to school at Stanford and was in the same IV chapter as Rudy, so rudy if you are reading this the dude say hello. His last name is Glad and he is first name i believe is bill. Nay way.

Pray for Ramiro Arellano, its his birthay this coming friday and I will be picking him and taking him out for the whole day to celebrate his birthday. Read the email.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home