Thursday, February 06, 2003

I was trying to think about how to explain what God has been doing with me. I don't know if it's just that i'm older then last year. But I feel like a layer of scales(spell?) was taking off my eyes. I notice i was able to see things in a whole new way. It's almost like stepping away from my life and my relationships and looking into them. Just watching the way i was headed. It's good. I don't know how to really explain it. But it's good

I was also thinking how as Christians we take it as our job to judge when others come to us for help and understanding. Too often we take as our job to talk to others in a judging way. And forget that is Gods job in the after life. We are call to support each other in love and understanding. All this stuff that God has been revealing to me it's too good.
Well, gotta go to my class. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home