Friday, May 28, 2004

I thought I was going to be out of internet for the whole weekend but only until Sunday. I'm in the Evergreen state and it feels good. Tonight was awsome meeting and connecting time. In the bunch of people I met tonight there are some good people doing work around the globe. I'm really excited to be here and to make connections with these young people.
Tomorrow morning i'm having breakfast with people from Jubilee. They are up here in Spokane for track finals. After that we drive up to Camp Spalding for the rest of the weekend to have our conference. I'm excited to be having some friends come see me on Sunday. Glenn you are the man. never in my life will I forget the time when I dropped out of Jubilee because they wanted me to shave. And you and Cheryl followed me home and spent like two hours listening to me rumble about my feelings. I'm going to be telling the story about how you were telling me that if I wanted you would shave your mustache off If It would encourage me to shave and go back to Jubilee. Thanks mijo Glenn. HaHaHa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home