Sunday, July 11, 2004

What a shitty world we live in
empty without nothing
i sit here
when everyone around me seems so fake
what does it take to get out from this place
what is that I feel
so ready to give up
just for a lameless thought
so inbedded in me to the last degree
no one said go and help he
where would i be
what would my thinking be
I can’t say why people go insane
it hurts to see that we waist our time with our politics
He didn’t say take war up on
It hurts it really does
for a mere card we are holding them up
and here am i
a Christian all fucked up
the closer i get to He
the worse i feel, dressed in sorrow and dispair
wanting to come closer and feel the same
cleansed and ready to go
but it does not come to me
Fuck! why me
are you tempting me
i’m here tell me what to do
do i keep going or do i give up here
its getting late and its getting dim
and i can’t see the light coming towards me
please God help me see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home