Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I woke up tired today, the run I went on was a bit more than the usual. One of my housemates woke me up because I left my truck parked in the driveway and she needed to get to work. I felt bad but she was graceful about it. I'm glad too.
I moved the truck and came in the kitchen as the group that is here was getting ready to go do family time for our little summer campers. Joel the young leader greeted me by asking me how I slept. Joel is good guy. We were at a men's retreat together before he got married. Now he is graduated, married and is working for La Canada Pres. Him and his wife are planning on moving somewhere around northwest pasadena. Thats a good thing. I've been praying for more guys my age that I can be accountable to. Most of the friends I have are women not that I mind but I want to have an equal balance between the brothers and the sisters. I don't want to have a Christian player mentality. I'm thankful for Ramiro wanting to meet with me and go over a book and hold each other accountable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home