Sunday, July 04, 2004

Yesterday was good. I picked up Agnes and Sookie to go have breakfast at Coco's and do a bible study. The food wasn't that great this time neither was the service but I had a good time talking to them both and reading over scripture. Sookie was talking about how much she longs to learn more about God she has been a Christian for only 3 years and wishes that we at Harambee had bible study almost everyday. She mentioned that she came here with growing spiritually in mind. I enjoy being around Agnes because she was sent here by the ministry that raised me. So she is center for sharing and that means a lot to me. She is also seeking God more and is understanding what it means to live eventhough she doesn't realize it. She bought me a turtle necklece yesterday at Venice Beach during their girls hang out time. I feel so special, sniff, sniff.
I'm attending a church service at Iglesia Piedra Angular. I feel like I should make connections with them because I usher the Spanish speaking people from the community to attend there. And also the pastor and his family are from the same town I'm from in Mexico well not exactly. They are from the neighboring town in Mexico. A few friends are also coming with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home