Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Thank God I finally got the concept of 'One-sample z-Interval Procedure' Thanks Melissa for some of the encouragemet. I've been trying to understand it for the last two days. Now is time to get ready to go to work. Please keep me in prayer its getting ready towards the end of this semester and big assignments due dates are coming up. And the Lord knows I don't need destractions right now. Please pray for me and hold any request you might have until after Dec 18th.

Well I'll write more later on tonight. Not much going on. Bible study yesterday was not as good as I expected the boys were disrespectful with each other more than usual and it made me a little frustrated. Peace out.





A friend wrote this about me, I've never thought of myself as this:

Sergio, mi hermano, I don't have any words for you.  Any that I could say would devalue what I feel.  It's that strong.  I will miss you most of all and even as I type I am brought to tears.  You are the dearest friend I have ever had.  You gave life to me in a time all I felt was death.  You are more than a brother to me though I've only recently began to understand that.  It's ironic; all the time I spent having a crush on you when God had in store so much more than that for our relationship.  I never realized there was a deeper relationship out there than a man and woman in love but I can say I AM in love with you Sergio!  What better word is there for our friendship?  When I had nothing to eat, you gave me food, when I had nothing to wear you clothed me.  I can hardly type this.  It's like our souls are joined somehow.  Man, to say I'll miss you doesn't even begin to describe the pain I feel.  I hope we get to have those houses across the street from each other some day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home