Monday, December 27, 2004

What the deal is yo? I'm good, enjoying family and spending a lot of quality time with my parents. I can tell you one thing though it is heck of cold. The cars are covered with frost in the morning. But its good. Its good to breath in the cold air and feel it chill my body.

Here is a few pics from xmas eve.


My sister's birthday is on the 24th so we celebrated her birthday.


Here is another shot. She enjoyed it and the kids enjoyed the cake.


These are my two sisters together and my niece.


Here there are again my two sisters. I missed them a lot.


My sister and her daughter.


Two of my nieces.


One of my nephews trying to get my mom and dad to pose. Its always hard trying to get those two to smile.


My brother had a nice surprise. He made a slide show of pictures with Mana music in the background. It was fun.


All of the pictures were of our days in Mexico.


My nephew Calvin. I'm sure some of you remember him. He is now in 1th grade and doing execellent. Loves putting puzzles together.


My brother tried to get everyone interested in a game of loteria. Not many were interested.


One of the youngest nieces. Jazmin, she loves playing with Calvin and watching cartoons.


The nephews had a bonfire going outside. Man they all grew up on me. I remember playing wrestling matches with them when they all were under 15. Its was good to see them.


Waiting for presents to be open. Calvin, Daisy and Danny.


This thing tried to eat me. Luckly is not big enough. Is my nieces dog.


Christmas day was great. I love my moms cooking.


Homemade tortillas anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home