Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Que Chinga me lleve

Finally got everything organized. I like the new place a lot, I've met a few neighbors so far and they seem pretty cool. The most impresive is a lady from Delaware named Diana, she is a lab tech for USC (Go Trojans!!. That one was for you Rocio.
Here goes a prayer, I started looking for work today. I put my resume on an online job center and so far I've been called and emailed by a few places mostly regarding customer relations stuff. All of which are pretty good and the pay is not that bad either. I mean its enough to pay rent and eat frijoles and tortillas. The only issue is that they look deep into your "paper work" and I don't want to get into any trouble con La Ley. So, i'm trying to keep it real and I've applied at restaurants and work of that sort.
Today I had an interview at Golf-n-Stuff. So, will see what happens.

peace in.

Just for kicks:
Castaneda is poisonous! Induce vomitting if ingested.
N
POISON

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfighter Girl said...

Keep your head up, something'll come your way . . . it always does doesn't it :) Me and Ernest will keep you in our prayers!

Missing yall (yeah I said yall haha)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home