Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I really don't have much to write about lately. I don't know why, I constructed my life around ministry and thats the kind of stuff I wrote about before but now there is really nothing going on in the 'hood with me. I see kids going in the wrong direction on both sides of my street but I have no pull to start anything. It makes me feel emotionally drained just thinking about it.
My time is spent taking care of my boy, something I love doing but at times I get frutrated because thats all i'm doing. I'm not working because I want to wait for my paperwork with immigration to get process. Lord willing the work permit will come soon.

I am a lot like my mom, I can't just be not working. Sure, taking care of Emiliano is work but the bringing in the money work.

Anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home