Friday, June 14, 2002

Hello everyone. I pray everything is well with ya'll. I'm doing well trying to catch up with sleep. I've been staying up late with people and with the world cup games being so late at night and all. We are celebrating someone's b-day today. One of the older guys in the study is going to turn 19. So, we are going to surprise him by having a bunch of people over. It's going to be fun. I'm excited about this coming Sunday. I'm leaving to Catalina island for the week for the study of Mark. I think it will be good because of the study. But also to get away from things. Don't get me wrong I like lving in the city and doing what I do. But everyone needs to get away sometime. Jesus was always hainging out in the city but from time to time He would get aways and go to a mountain top to pray and be by himself.
sergio@qvo.cc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home