Monday, September 16, 2002

MINISTRY: I apologize to all you faithful friends who take time to read my journal. Things are getting underway for the fall. We start our bible study journey for the fall this coming wednesday. We are reading a book about Justice by Doctor John Perkins. Taking it chapter by chapter and discussing each chapter as we go along and supplementing the discussion with Bible scripture.I want the boys i'm working with to see and recognize the injustice in our community and make responsibility theirs. There is many reasons for reading this book.

COLLEGE: I took my first exam for the fall semester. I'm only taking two classes. Which in a way is bad for me. Because i want to get done as soon as possible. But God has his reasons why. I'm just excited that school started. And i'm just getting closer to my graduation. I thank God that i'm able to go to school.

PRAYER: I'm going to be without anypay for the next couple of months. So, please pray that God i'll provide through some for my living expenses. I'll greatly appreciated your prayers. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home