Thursday, February 06, 2003

Hey! i'm back. Class was short today. We were just finishing an assignment and then we were free to go. I been thinking about my life growing up and trying to figure out what is the number one reason why I didn't end up in jail or killed. Or doing something meaningless with my life.
I realized the numero uno reason was that people didn't give up on me. I remember when my friends Glenn and Sheryl followed me home one morning after I had quit Jubilee. I don't know why they did it. But i'm sure glad they did. They problably spent about two or three hours at home with me. Until i gave in and told them what was going on. That was problably the first time i cryied my eyes off and felt some true healing. They prayed for me after. And it was a blessing for me. I went back and finished Jubilee. Of coure not before rebelling again. But they never gave up on me.
And that is very important for everyone. When you have somebody to believe in you. You feel supported, loved, wanted and so many other things that drive your soul. Thank you guys. That is just one story. I got more.
Plese pray for me if you read this. I need to continue to hold my faith. And be reminded that God loves me. A lot of times it's easy to forget when life throws you some curve balls. But God is good. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home