Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I have been working hard on the summer intern house. Carpet, painting all kinds of things. I got a dog, his name is sparkie, a pitbull less then a year old. Very intellegent. Funny story as well as good.
I went to the 99 cent store to pick up some stuff. And there was an older gentleman trying to find envelopes. We were both in the pet aisle. He asked me if i knew where they were. So, I guided him because I was walking toward aisle four anyway. As I show him where the envelopes were he thanks me and throws me a blessing so I respond by sharing that I myself I'm a Christian. And right away he gets all happy and gives me a hugh and starts praising God in the middle of the store. He was like is the work of th spirit. Then he takes me to meet his wife. And they start praying for me. It was good.
They are both pastors from Cuba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home