Friday, January 30, 2004

Today was a full day for me. I went to my my 7:30, 3 1/2 hour math class. It went well, not many people showed up today. College is hard, and I think its even harder when you are trying to be a Christian and glorify God. There are times that I have conversations with the people I know, conversations which are good and productive. But there are times when people are just out there saying crazy stuff or acting a fool. This morning in math class someone who sits near me made a comment to the teacher that was a bit out of hand. The teacher didn't respond too well. This persons explanation for the teacher's response was that she needed to get laid. I'm like God how do you want me to respond to your son? I know how to but Its just like, "I don't wanna deal with any bs like that." Its hard to deal with people who don't have a sense.
Later on, I was asking myself why I'm such a loner. Don't have many guy friends my age. Most of the guys I know my age are chasing skirt, hitting the club. After seeking counsel from one of me elder female friends whom seem to understand me better. She told me, part of the problem with finding guy friends is that, usually guys are not open about their feelings (issues) as i am. And I believe part of that. The conversations I have with guys my age. Are 80% of the time about girls. Which It wouldn't be a problem if it was conversations about how to prepare ourselves better or what Godly characters are important to find in a mate. But instead i find myself listening to guys talk about a girl's booty or negative stuff. I hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home