Monday, July 26, 2004

I can't believe today I got up at 9am. On the norm I get up at 6 drink some coffee and do my thing with JC. But Its all good I had a long day yesterday. Got up the usual yesterday did something things around the house after that I had my coffee and toast read some prayed some and later I went to church. After church quite few of us headed to the beach to do a little surfing. It wa a good surfing day. I learned something new about surfing yesterday. There is a fine line between the point of lifting your hands off the surfboard and getting on your feet. Its something i can't really explained, its those things that your just learn. We stopped surfing at 8pm because the sun went down and it got kind of chilly. After that we drove to Venice and had dinner at Mao's Kitchen, I had some banging coconut curry which was mighty fine. After dinner we drove back. I stayed up until 12:30 or so chilling on the porch candles lit and chatting with a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home