Monday, July 19, 2004

I haven't written on this thing and I think is about time for an update. Well the weekend was good and interesting. I've been hanging out with more friends which is good for the soul. Von came back from North Caroline and is now living in Pasadena and Jesse whom just got done with his BA at UC Riverside is now back in the hood. And of course all the other peeps which hang out here daily. The police were here on Saturday which is kind of cool. They came to serve and protect. We had someone traspassing so we had to call them. Yesterday I went to a couple church services and afterward drove to Santa Monica for a little surfing and hanging out with the twins. Other poeple came and took a stab at surfing and they did pretty good at it. It was great. I got a new chair and its awsome because its lime green.
Well that is all for today kiddies please behave and listen to your parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home