Monday, July 12, 2004

The last too post I wrote a long time ago they are not recent. I just thought I put them up there for all to see and read.
Today was a good day, by the time 5 a clock came around i didn't feel tired much. I got up this morning took a shower and got ready for the day. First I handled stuff I had to handle then after that I head it over to the center to fax and make some calls. After sitting with Ana, Rigo and Chabela during lunch I drove Miss Dianna and her class to swimming. Miss Dianna is the first I belive Hispanic person we had as a summer LAUP intern. She is an awsome person and he kids like her a lot, so they tell me. All the kids tell me which teacher they like and dislike. So congrats Miss Dianna you made it with the kids in your class. After dropping them off in swimming I picked up my friend Scott who is doing research in the archves of the former World Wide Church Of God here in Pasadena. He is putting a video together about their history. We had lunch at Maritza's Hut then we came over to the center to visit. Scott is one of the first prayer supporters whom have visit the ministry. We had a good time talking and sharing memories about living in south america. After lunch I went back to get the kids from swimming. I stayed out in front signing kids out as their parents came to pick them up. I had fun hanging out with Jackelyn and Ana both awsome little girls. Later Rigo came out to kick the soccer ball around.
After program i ran home to wash up.
At six we got together as a community to lift up Rudy and his family in prayer. Little Sam Sam is in the hospital. Tomorrow they are going to run some test on him to figure out whats wrong. If you are reading this and believe in the power of God through interceeding in prayer, pray for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home