Thursday, December 30, 2004

Things are good. Its cold up here still, a couple days ago it snowed which was a nice morning surprised for me. Waking up and seing the ground covered in white fluffy snow. My days seem to not be long enough. So many people to spend time with and hang out with. Right now is the only time I've had to get away on my own and do a little quiet time away from family and friends. Its good.

Earlier today I stopped by The Center For Sharing and spent sometime with Cheryl and Glenn. Wanted to reconect with them and catch up on whats been going on. Good times.
Afterward I stopped at 'Con Amigos' which is a drive through coffee shopt started up by The Manna Team. I'll put some pictures of the coffee shop and the Manna Team later on. Maybe this weekend.

After I left the coffee shop and visiting with Jayme and Lynn I drove to Kennewick to visit my friend Toya and drop some rosaries for her and Kylon another friend. Right now I'm at a bookstore in Kennewick. I have still to find a place that has a T-Mobil hot spot. The starbucks here still don't have it it. Oh well.


Here are soem new pictures of what I've been up to.





Went to see Ramiro and drop some things for him but he was in town with some other guys watching a flick


This is the dorm Ramiro lives in.


Well we didn't find Ramiro but we found some of the residents that live on the Jubilee property like these miniture donkeys which kept on smelling my nephews butt.


Very interesting and attentive creatures


We also found this fellow. Which was not scared of us what so ever. Just kept on staring at us like so.


On our way back from Jubilee we stopped to visit my dad who was working prunning trees. This is he and my nephews


The following morning the snow came.




And last night I spent some time with the young ones in the house playing Jenga. Good times, good times























Please be in prayer with me. I've been praying for my parents. They have been having problems. it hurts me to see them like that and its heavy on me. Thanks. I'm really enjoying my time up here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

hey serg.


happy new year my friend. erik and lone said you were gone till the 16th... that's a long time!

i hope all continues to go well with your trip. i'm thinking about you.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

HOLA SERGIO! COMO VA TODO POR CALIFORNIA? ESPERO QUE MUY BIEN...
COMO PODRÁS VER, APAREZCO DE A RATOS ENTRE TUS COMENTARIOS Y SIGO SIN ENTENDER NADA DE LO QUE DICE, AUNQUE M EGUSTAN LAS FOTOS QUE PUBLICAS, EN VERDAD, SON BASTANTES BONITAS...
ESPERO QEU HAYAS PASADO UNAS EXCELENTES FIESTAS DE FIN DE AÑO Y QUE ESTE 2005 SEA SIMPLEMENTE EXCELENTE...
MUCHA SUERTE, SALUDO A LOS TUYOS....

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home