Thursday, November 27, 2008

What is up people is anyone still reading this thing if so hollar. I'm doing very well post leaving ministry in LA. My heart.
I stayed in LA for a while after I got married. My wife was finishing her masters before the actual move up to WA.
During that time Sergio Emiliano was born. He is going to be 3 this coming tuesday. I'm stoked about him. My heart fill with joy every time he is with me.
And I feel like I understand what it means to be a father. The way I see our creator has changed as has the way I see my dad.
A few weeks ago while running at daycare Emi tripped and fell head first into a table. This was at his daycare. My wife had to take him to the hospital to get stitches. A couple weeks later both my wife and I took him to get them out. While there I had to hold him down while two nurses tortured him or so it seemed to him. As I held him down he looked at me with piercing eyes while he screamed. As asking me why are you doing this to me. You are suppose to be protecting me not holding me down so these women can hurt me. He didn't realized what I was doing was necessary. A lot of the times our relationship with God is just like that. We feel like he is hurting us but we don't realize is in our best interest.

My marriage is awesome. I grow closer to my wife everyday and I am learning what it means to love more each day. She works as a third grade teacher while I work as an advisor at a private school for trouble boys.

more later....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, I still check this thing here and there. Good to hear things are going well for you.

It's going well for us too. I've survived two rounds of layoffs now and even got promoted about a year ago.

Take care.

-Tip

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home