Wednesday, January 30, 2002

What up Gente! Man! i had to get up early this morning to go meet with some leaders in Pasadena. It was a good meeting. I got to hear some thoughts on what some people are doing within the body of Christ. And what people are visioning for the up coming years. They has some amazing thoughts. But, even though i got up so early i'm doing well. A little sleepy. I just hope i don't fall asleep during my religious studies class later this afternoon. You know what? I had some of the homies from my hood over yesterday in the day. Big Boy and Bird. Appearently Bird got jacked up by some g wanna be(urban slang for: got beat up by another peer who thinks he is a tough guy). They were ready to throw down(U.S. for:fight) when this guy starts banging(hitting) Bird with a lock over the head. He got him over the head three times. Bird got so messed up he was throwing up two hours later. So, now Birds click from Parke street is looking for this guy to jump on him(U.S. for beat him up really bad). I pray they don't do anything crazy to him. Hey every last wednesday of the month we have all our Bible studies together for a youth service and i'm speaking today. Which is exciting. Nothing i haven't done before. But today is special. I'm gone talk about three things. Being Blessed,Chosen and Broken by God. I'm excited about it. I gotta get all my thoughts together. And review for my religious studies class. So, i have to go. talk to you'll later.
P.S. I found out today. That all the stands people use in yoga are actually from Hinduism and they are actually stands to worship the different gods in Hindu Religion. Isn't that something else. (comments:sergio@qvo.cc) Have a blessed day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home