Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I was sleepy throughout math class today. I stayed up last night and, the material we were covering was kind of boring, a combination of the two was killing me. Teachers always makes a big difference. She was kind of lacking today. Not her usual perky, joking in a teaching manner way. but I survived.
Right now, i'm in the afterschool program with the 5th and 6th graders. The younger kids are having Good News. I'm in the classroom with these guys because having them bouncing basketballs out in the court is distracting to the little kids having good newss. Usually the older kids have bible study with Florence, except today. I'm assuming she is taking care of business.
Its nice to have wireless internet at the harambee. While the kids do their homework i'm able to do some of mine. Don't worry Rudy I'm playing attention to the kids.

I passed all my fall classes. I feel good. Although I could of done better. I'm not going to beat myself over the end results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home