Monday, July 26, 2004

So I've felt Gods presence all around me and at the same time the devil bickering at my weak faith. I don't know why I feel down. I shouldn't. I've been thinking about the bible study I'm starting this coming saturday. I've invited a few of the older guys. I have a hard time with a lot of these guys because we are so different and at times they are very disrespectful I think it has to deal with what a friend of mine calls young black male pride. Some of them have mentioned that they want to get involved more at the Harambee. When they started talking about that at the same time they started talking about finding a wife at Harambee. I feel like a lot of these guys try to get involved in the summer when they are a higher percentage of available college females, and not because they want to do something with the kids. This is just what I've felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home