Sunday, November 28, 2004

At home being cozy. Enjoying a nice caramel machiatto, easy on the caramel and some peanutbutter cookies.
I'm glad today. For Gods mercy in my life, for people being more real around. Today my friend Denisse took to go visit a church.
The service was great, I didn't realize how much I missed that kind of worship. I like the way the pastor delivered the sermon, very artsy. Played a piece of a film to supplement his sermon. It was nice.
Aftewards I met with him talked a bit about where i'm coming from what i'm doing and all that. Told him I was interested in getting involved in the church be part of it, you guys know commit. I know its going to be painful but its going to be good for me. This week i'm connecting with one of the guys who is leading a life group i'm looking forward to get involved in. This man has a Ski Row ministry in which they take food every sunday down there and hang out with people and minister to people in that area. This is all very exciting for me.
One of the things I've been wanting to do is to expose the boys i'm working with to serving the poor. I think this will be an opportunity in the future to do just this. Sometime in the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home