Saturday, November 27, 2004

At home letting lunch settle and whatching Atlas vs. Atlante. They are 1-1 so far. Wait change that 2-1 Toluca. Wait change that again 2-2, Atlante just scored again. Cool!
Good day, I did devotions with Erik and Lone, and finished reading John again. Tomorrow we start on Acts. I'm trying to go through the new testament. That Jesus had some good stuff to say. I can't get enough of it.
Later on today I'm going to help Fernando with his Algebra and prolly wach a movie with the Danes.

Almost forgot to mention this. We got new couches, well not really new they are old but they are very cozy and a lot more comfortable than the ones we had before. We are all super excited. And I was finally able to put up a poster I bought a while back but do to lack of a frame hadn't put it up. I got a frame from Becky today and I was able to use it for my poster. Now our leaving room matches so much better. Its amazing how much change taking those white couaches brought once we took them out.

By the way does anyone need some couches?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home