Friday, November 26, 2004

Mix Tape
Listening to this mix tape I made about the beggining of the semesters. Its what I listen to when i'm in the darkroom enlarging my pictures.

All These Things That I've Done-----------The Killers
Alright-------------------------Jamiroquai
Behind Blue Eyes--------------The Who
Black-----------------------Pearl Jam
Born To Lose--------------------Ray Charles
Can We Talk?-----------------------Tevin Campbell
Change Your Mind -------------------The Killers
Cosmic Girl-------------------Jamiroquai
D'Yer Mak'er------------Led Zeppelin
Dancing Days----------------- Led Zeppelin
Eclipse ----------------------Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon
Electrical Storm-------------------U2
Fields Of Gold---------------------Sting
Float On---------------------Modest Mouse
Georgia On My Mind-------------------Ray Charles
Glass Onion--------------------The Beatles
Hate to Say I Told You So--------------The Hives
I Melt With You----------------------Modern English
I Will----------------------------- The Beatles
I'd Rather Dance With You-----------------Kings of Convenience
I'm Ready -----------------------------------Tevin Campbell
I've Got A Woman -------------------------Ray Charles
If I Ever Lose My Faith In You--------------Sting
Midnight Show -----------------------The Killers
Mr. Brightside------------------The Killers
My Generation--------------------- The Who
Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer -------------Stevie Wonder
On Top---------------------- The Killers
Slippin Into Darkness---------------------War
Smile Like You Mean It----------------------The Killers
Soy un Desastre-------------------------------Timbiriche
Take Me Out---------------------------------------Franz Ferdinand
That Lady----------------------------------- The Isley Brothers
The Great Gig In The Sky----------------------- Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon
Try Me --------------------------James Brown
Unchain My Heart --------------------- Ray Chrles
Vuela, Vuela------------------------Magneto Magneto
Whole Lotta Love-------------- Led Zeppelin
Wish You Were Here ------------------Pink Floyd
You Don't Know Me---------------------- Ray Charles
You Shook Me ---------------------Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home