Thursday, November 18, 2004

Final Photo Project

I got the go for our final project in photography. And let me say I'm excited about it but i'm not sure in what direction to go. If more towards a fun theme or more towards an awarness about an issue close to my heart. I had an idea about doing something dealing with the homeless and doing something to stir peoples minds. But I'm not sure. If you have any suggestions shoot them my way.

After taking my meds I went to meet with some people to review for our humongoy (spll?) test in stats this coming monday. And I have come to the conclusion that study groups are not that good of an idea. We were working but at some point a couple poeple started talking about drinking and it went down hill from there. I stayed about another 20mins later. I slowly began packing my things until people started getting the idea. Now i'm home. I'm slowly getting better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chequelin said...

Sorry Eric. I'm too sick to drink. Besides that the guys from my bible study and two of the boys that were in the bible study I was teaching for you guys are coming over to make pizza and have a sleep over. Maybe next time mijo. Thanks anyway.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home