Thursday, November 18, 2004

Homies On Broadway
Back at the crip feeling a little better. The time I feel the worst is when I get up. All groggy with a super stuffy nose. But healing is in process no doubt.
I went down to south central today with my friend Chris to Broadway Boxing Gym, home of heavy weight champ Lamon Brewster. It was cool, at first I didn't know if the guys were going to see me like an intruder. But EJ the trainer was pretty cool about letting me be there. Well, the reason for me going down there was to take some pictures of EJ's team. He has some guys that God willing are going to be coming up soon. And I needed to do an assignment for my photo class so I just decided to head down there and get it over with. Now i'm at the home resting. I'm going to be driving Tipton to Kaiser in LA. Hopefully nothing is wrong with that bugger. For now i'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home