Monday, November 29, 2004

It's Friggin' Cold This Morning
After spending some time at Starbucks across the street from here and doing my devotions and a little reading I decided to come to campus. But I might of made a mistake this computer lab is heck of cold.
I wanted to blog a little before going back to reading my stats book. I had lost track of something in my life. And I think I'm starting to regain it back. Church for example, or being at a church with strong foundations. Not that the church where I've been attending is bad. But I feel like there would be mor opportunity to do more at Fusion. At first I didn't know what to expect and didn't even know if I was going to like it. But I did. And I'm excited about it. The reason is that I haven't been excited about church for quite a while. Its taking me over a year to think about the theology that was thought to me while at Jubilee and how some of it was off. But God still remains and I'm thankful for Him and for the thing he has done.

I had a nice surprise over the weekend. Philip, one of our summer interns showed up unexpectadly. And eventhough I got a little behind on homework because of his visit I was thankful to see him. I can see how he wants to serve and wants to take his experience with God deeper. This coming year he will be going to kalkuta for four motnhs to serve the poor there. Philip I want to encourage you and send a blessing to you my friend. It was good to see you over the weekend.

I think its time for me to start reading again. It would be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home