Sunday, November 21, 2004

Its getting cold here. We don't have any heating except for our own personal space heaters. The only problem is that all three space heaters are on the lights go out because it makes the breaker pop. Time to bring out the sweat pants and sweatshirts.

Plan for the week:

MONDAY:
School, I have the second to last exam in stats and also the hardest. After Stats we go to Photo, I'll problably do some work in the lab. After school come home and work on catching up for my Philosophy. I have to write about 5 argumentative papers so I can get the extra credit to pass the class. Let me admit Philosphy is a lot more intricate then I expected.
And of course bible study with my guys at 6:30pm

TUESDAY:
I have the day off nothing to attend no classes or work. Plan is to finish my filter assignment for photo so I can develop. Keep working on my papers for Philosophy.

WEDNESDAY:
Stats and Photo, keep working on my stuff.

THURSDAY:
Going down to Kings Villages to volunteer serving meals. I think I'm gonne serve instead of starving myself this year.

FRIDAY:
I'm going to be in Long Beach. I'm driving with Ramiro and Joy and baby Isabel to hang out with some friends.

SATURDAY:
Help the girls with their yard sale. Move stuff from up stairs to the front lawn. So, if anyone wants to come and see what were selling you are more than welcome. Don't know what i'm doing at night.

SUNDAY: Church and prolly more studying and getting work done.


What does an "authentic" Latino church look like? Anybody?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home