Friday, March 18, 2005

Car Accidents.. I have never been in one until a couple days ago when I hit someone’s bumper. And still I’m in a little hung up knowing the accident could have been prevented if only my driving would have been a bit better, or had I been more watchful knowing the type of traffic I was in. Now the side bender of my truck is entirely smashed and supposedly my insurance doesn’t covered my damages. Which is going to hurt a little knowing I have to spend money I don’t have to fix my car. Ay ay ay….the good thing is that I don’t have to pay for any of the damages done the other guy’s car, go to court, or attend any legal proceedings. The only two things I need to look forward to are my insurance increasing if damages exceed more than $750, and fixing my truck. Pray for me this is something new to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye..know what you mean. I just wrecked my car on Saturday ( March 19) in Long Beach....But thank god I have full coverage..I'm getting it fixed soon.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home