Monday, October 10, 2005

Living in So Cal as an ilegal alien is hard

On many different levels. It wasn't that bad when I had a legal driver's licence from Washington. But after I went to renew it and they discovered my social was fake guess what? if you guessed they rebuked my drivers licence, you guessed right. So, some of you are problably wondering how i'm working and living in los estados culeros. Well, like the smart mojado that I am I made myself over to one the many locations you can get paperwork.
The bad thing about this is that the places where I have a chance of getting hired is places that suck and have nothing to do with some of my best skills.
This week though i'm going to be braved and apply for a city job. I used to run a program for parks and recreation in a different state so I figured why not this one. The job pays 13 an hour which is way better than 6.75 an hour.

If am posting from TJ within a week you'll know what happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home