Thursday, January 31, 2002

Orale, whats happening? Well, as some of you may know. I'm going to college. And i've been trying to meet this Armenian guy who is in one of my classes. And be friends with him. The reason being because there is a lot of tensioin between Hispanics and Armenians in the city of Pasadena. So, yesterday i was on my way home from school and i see him waiting for the bus. So, i stopped and offer a ride. He accepted and ended up taking him all the way to Glendale. It was a bit out of my way but what the heck. I'm a good guy. So, i took him all the way there and got a chance to talk to him. He was telling me that the main religion in Armenia is Christianity and that he is a Christian. So, that was exciting. Well, that was cool that God provided that for me. I'll tell you more later.
Yesterday, was our youth fellowship of the month. The last Wednesday of every month we get together with all the Bible studies and we worship and have a speaker. I spoke yesterday. I was nervous at first but then later on the nervousness went away. I was happy that God spoke through me. At the end and later on i got a lot of feed back from people. Telling me how some of things that i said really got to them. It was good because they were able to express some of the feelings they had inside and ventilate. So, i'm thankful to God. Thank you Father.
Well, i still missed Carlos. He went back to school today. We were talking yesterday and crying. Real men cry. He was telling me that his whole family has to move out of the apt. And they don't know where they are going to go. So, if you are reading this please pray for them. His mom lost some work so they are short on cash. And she is just having a hard time.. Well, i have to go. one of my guys. An 11 year old got in trouble with the cops. So, i got a call from his mom she wants me to talk to the school to find out whats going on. Alright then, talk to you'll later.
(sergio@qvo.cc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home