Tuesday, July 29, 2003

I leave to go to Washington next week. I'm gonne pay $138 round trip on the greyhound from Los Angeles to Pasco Washington.
Things to do while in Washington.
1. Spend time with Mom & Dad.
2. Spend time with all family.
3. Spend time with interns at Center For Sharing and Glenn and Cheryl.
4. Teach interns at center about Mission, Starting a ministry w/ the shorties and dicepleship.
5. Connect with supporters
6. Connect with friends
7. Rest from ministry in Pasadena.
8. Pray about the fall.

This summer went by so quick. I think is because of all the people I was working with. So, many workgroups. But summer is pretty much over for me here. So, its a good thing.
I wanted to send out a picture newsletter. But because of lack of camera wasn't able to do it. I'm looking forward to buying one in the fall maybe.
We are waiting for Rudy here at the harambee. We miss the big fellow. Me and Kelly are going to pick him up today fro LAX.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home