Friday, July 11, 2003

what a summer this has been for me so far. I mean really. I don't know what God has been trying to teach me. Is that right. Can I say God has been trying to teach me. A lot of the time I find myself thinking about my servantude, is that even a word? or is it my Messicanes influencing my grammatical skills. Who knows and who cares. I feel like there isn't much communication around our leadership. At least towards me. I end up playing different roles around here. Now, my job is workgroup coordinator. Meaning, to my own understanding, hosting and caring for groups while they are here. But it seems like thats changing all the time.
For example, this week I've been doing Jamaals job at the center. He is pastor for our summer program. But he was missing most of the time so I had step in and deal with the kids and teachesr and even some of the staff members whom are not very cooaperative a lot of times. And also do a lot of other things around the center.
I feel like end up with the short end of the stick. I mean logically you would think, you are here doing what ever you can to serve and see to others peoples needs, so you would assume if you had some needs people would help you out. But its not like that for me. Maybe its because I'm undocumented, an illegal that is a burden or maybe its not me. Now what i'm saying sounds selfish and it problably is because it doesn't follow what God wants for me. But is how i feel. Too bad is not all about feelings right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home