Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Today was defenetly not my day. I woke up around 2 somen' to pee and drink water. And I couldn't even get around the kitchen because of all the crap the workgroup that is here has. All their stuff is like all over the kitchen. I mean suitcases everywhere even their clothes all over the ground. And even on the dinner table. I finally get some water. And got to sleep right before my dog starts barking. My neighbors pitbulls jump the fence and start doing their dog business at my house so my dog goes off like crazy. I finally got my dog to be quiet. I got a few hours of sleep before I got up. Wanted to make some coffee to find out that the group had used up all my coffee filters and coffee creamer. Which I don't care but at least replace the stuff.
Finally got the day going. I had a meeting with some people from Ascending Lights: Leadership Network. Which is a non-profit organization "committed" to help develop Christian leaders. By providing financial support while these leaders are in junior college. Which sounded wonderful. I mean they want student leaders who have been committed to ministry for a while. Everything they were saying described me to the extent. Up into the point when they said you have to be a citizen or have a green card. Thats fucking great. I wanted to shoot myself. And I don't care if anyone doesn't think I'm not a Christian because of what I just wrote. But common. And then right after the meeting one of the ladies that supports Harambee comes out with I don't support immigration. You know what I hear when people say that? I hear we don't support you, get the hell out of our country. Thats what I hear. And not too long after that one of our summer interns comes out with a question of "how do you feel about breaking the law by being in this country illegally?" here is my answer: I feel fucking great. Jumping with joy dammit.
Just to put some icing on the cake. A couple people I know, Rhema and my ex-girlfriend wendy decide to play a dumb trick on me. Right after telling them what kind of day I was having.
I wanna hang myself from the tallest asparagus I can find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home