Sunday, February 08, 2004

The house is peaceful and quiet right now. Its nice. I went to church today, the twins and another boy from the community name Rigo came with us. I enjoyed the sermon today. I felt a little convicted about how I let my feelings over take my actions. It was good. Didn't stick around much after the service. I wasn't in the mood much to socialize. I grabbed the kids and like usual took them to Rick's Tacos to grab some cheeseburgers. After taking them there they don't wanna go back to McD's. We got the food and came home. Their parents came to pick them up early today like around 2:30. Last sunday, they were here until around 8 or 9 pm. But its all good.

On the way to church, Rigo sat in the front next to me. We had a good conversation. They like going to sunday school with the rest of the 5th and 6th graders. I was asking him what he was learning so far. He was telling in his own words "we been learning about how we are like Gods sons and he is kind of like our Father." And then he asked me about mercy. I explained the difference between justice,mercy and grace so he could understand all three better. Today, they said all they did was play a game. In teams, they were asked questions about the lessons they have been learning in the last few sundays. I'm glad they like it.

Right now I have this massive headache. For like the past few hours, and I've been sitting hoping it will go away so I can get to my studying but its not going away. grrrr!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home