Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm trying to figure out the best way to tell this story. About 9 months before I moved to Pasadena one of my sister moved down here with her son and her man. Her man happened to be one of my brothers associates. Well, I started visiting them and checking in with my sister and the baby. It didn't take long before I figured out that he was beating her and my nephew Calvin. Now I never like this guy not even before they got together. So, finding out about what he was doing to my sister and nephew made me like him even less then I already did. I went out to Rialto several times most of the time on emergency. So, I talked to him seveal times about what he was doing and told him not to hurt them. After he abused them several times I was fed up because evertime something happened my sister would call me but she wouldn't do anything abou it. So, the last time she called before I went out there I called my parents and told them that I was going to go check on and give her one option. Either she and the baby came with or else I would call the cops. So, I went out there it took me all day to find them but finally they ended up showing up at the house before they showed up three guys were wating for them. In my mind I was already thinking this dude knew I was coming but I was wrong. So, as soon as my sister go there I got out of the car and approached them. I grabbed my nephew from her arms and took them both inside the house while him and his friends stayed outside talking. As soon as we went in I notice the bruises on her neck and face and saw how terrefied my nephew was. So I told her that if she didn't come with me I was going to call the cops, she decided to leave with me back to Pasadena. Not before a struggle trying to leave. The next morning we went back because she wanted to get her stuff and the baby's stuff. So, I got a cop to come with us. The officers went inside the house with my sister and noticed that the had a loaded gun in the house. Right away they checked on it and it was stolen out of Sacramento from a cop and on top of finding the gun they found drug stuff. And I didn't know this but he had a meth lab in his garage the officers found that also and before we knew it they had all kinds of teams at the house. He ended up going to jail and I got a few death threats from his family. It didn't fade me one bit. A few days ago I get a call with some information that was a bit disturbing. I guess he was released and its now in Mexico. Thats what that information I got. What I'm thinking is how long its going to take before he tries to contact my sister. There is more to the story but this is just to give you a glimse to keep me and my family in prayer and also pray for this dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home