Monday, November 29, 2004

Feeling good. Went for a run and took Pepper, and let me say I was surprised she kept up.
Today went kind of fast. After my Stats class, feeling good about the grade I got on my exam, went to meet with my professor Mims. I can't stop saying thats a good guy. Too bad he is retires this coming year. So, many youngsters are not going to have the pleasure of having him as a professor. Well, since we werent having lecture I asked him if could skip on class today. He said it was cool. So I came home and got some stuff done.

I was happy to tutor the kiddies today. It had been almost two weeks since I got sick. And then we had a week off for the thanksgiving holyday. But today we came back and it was good. Everyone was happy to see me and I like that. Its always good to feel love from people. I spent some time afterwards with Miss King in the office helping her print labels for our newsletter and i'm gonne go and hang out with her and help print more labels in the morning.

Bible study was good today. I felt like the boys were listening and taking in what I was talking about. I can see how they are growing little by little and taking more responsabilty for their actions. For example Fernando decided he wasn't going to work to focus more on math and science, two subjects he is behind in school. They are also showing more desire to pray and confess. Which is wonderful.

Please continue to pray for me. School is overwhealming right now. So much work to finish and it seems crazy eventhough its not that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home