Monday, November 22, 2004

Well its official. Before i say anything else let me say i'm multitasking. Talking on the phone, blogging and carrying a IM converstaion with Rocio. Oh! yeah, about the its official. I failed my stats test today, I feel bad, about 90% of the class filed it with me. This sucks. I think this is the first test I've failed ever. Its not a good feeling.
One of the feelings I've had lately its of a failure. I'm around a lot of people my age some even younger most of them doing ministry. All with a BA, and I'm 25 trying to finish school depending on other people to support what i'm doing. I can't even write. God this sucks.

Pendejadas! la mera verdad. No puedo ni escribir y la mera verdad me siento como un pendejo. No se? Pinches examenes que tiene que tengo que tomar. Ahora tuve un examen en estatisticas y valio pura chingada por que no lo pase. Pero que puedo decir y a quien le pudo echar la culpa mas que a mi por ser tan buey. Bueno de todos modos la vida sigue adelante.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home