Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Invastion Of The Shorties and other stuff

Today was come and hang out day at the retreat house. We had k-2 grade making pizza, playing games, and watching Shrek, all at different times of course. The kids had a good time and so did the boys from my bible study whom also were hanging out at the house, we didn't watch Shrek though we watched The Lost Boys. Thanks to Lone and Hamlin for putting it together. I had fun dancing with the kids to "I'm a beliver" by Smash Mouth (I think that was the song).

Lone teaching one of the little girls how to roll the dough.


Sam Sam and Tony tearing it up the futbolito. I think I can take them both.


Tony: "Those are some breathtaking culinary skills you got Andrew"
Andrew: "Why thank you for the well mannered remark Tony, I'll take it as a compliment"



A couple of last summer interns came by this morning. Diana and Kryslin. Thanks for stopping by you guys.


Another one of last summer interns sent some pictures from down under. She is doing a semester abroad in Australia or New Zeland, can't remember.


And congratulations to my ex roomate Dan and his fiancé Kathy whom are going to be married pretty soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home