Monday, October 17, 2005

Indentity
Thats what the sermon was about at church on Sunday. Its a series Pastor Terry is taking the congregation through. It made me think about me leaving Harambee, the ministry I used to work for. Leaving wasn't tough, realizing I should of left a long time ago was and I didn't know why for a while. Through hearing the sermon I felt God answering a lot of self question I had of why I felt the way I did. A lot of it was realzing I should of had left Harambee a long time ago. Way back when Derek resigned.
A lot of questions where answered during that sermon.

After realzing Gods hand on all the different disputes I had with the leadership the last year there I saw some light. My future was clear, it seemed my desire to go back to Washington for a couple of years, finish my BA, team up with the center for sharing to do ministry and then going to rediscover my roots traveling through Mexico was going to happen. God had other plans.

All of that its going to have to wait. I'm still going to move to WA but with my BA already, and i'm still going to go play Jesus there, maybe not with the center for sharing, and i'm still gonne go and rediscover my roots in Mexico but by that time, its going to be with my wife and kid or kids by then.

Blessed be God for loving and caring for me so much. Today I feel my spirit liberated. Maybe not tomorrow but today I will soak in the joy of the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home