Friday, October 18, 2002

Hey peeps! I'm having my breakfast. Sipping on some coffee. I just got back from school. I go in early and get my stuff done. So, I can come back home and work.
I'm leaving today. I'm taking some 3 of my guys for the weekend to Campus bye the Sea. A camp owned by Inter Varsity Christian Fellowship. I'm expecting God to do something big with these boys. I'm excited to take them. The plan is to go and help with bringing a cabin down. They are helping to pay for half the cost of the trip. Which is cool of them. "Word up Doug." Doug is camp director. I'm just excited to take them. Carlso Cruz, Jeffrey Rogel and Jhonny Rogel. Please pray for them and I. That God can use this time to teach them something about His plan in their life.
I went to Jeffrey's back to school open house last night. He is doing good in school. All the teachers gave me a good report. Which made me feel good. I want to be able to spend a lot of time with all three of them. My hopes for them is that by the time I leave they would be able to step into my shoes and take my spot with NorthWest Neighbors. Who knows, maybe pull one of them up north with me. I'm excited about the things that I'm learning here. I want to go back to Washington to pilot a ministry house during the summer. In the next couple years. Get something going up there.
For now. I'm here doing JC's work. And happy about it. Even though it gets hard sometimes. Well. Blessings and dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home