Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I finished my take home exam typed two papers and I still feel like i haven't done enough.
There is so much more work to be done and I know I need to keep working until the end of the semester. I'm going to head home in a few to go running. I've been trying to keep that up because its the only exercise that I get through out the day. If i'm not at school I'm at the center doing work.
I been sitting here writing and thinking about friends. The reason is the three middle age women sitting around the table across from me. They seem like they are Christian. One of them is carrying a book that looks like a bible. And they are attentively listening to each other, crying, laughing and encouraging each other. I'm encouraged by seeing them.

A girl describes a perfect guy: " cute, money, smart...has a career." boy! are we in trouble. It made me laugh and frown. Geeez.


Shout out of the day. The homie on a rainy day for helping me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home