Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I was reading the last blog entry and man I was rusty on my spelling. Well so what? Its a just a blog not one of my headache writing assignments. Those I would be stressing over if I was writing the same way. I was feeling bad yesterday and I wrote about it on my blog which I know several of my "friends" read. And not one sent an email or called me to at least hear me out. I take that back because I don't need to have anyone tell me anything or make me feel better about my mistakes. I know my worth with God and tomorrow is always a new day.

I talked to three very significant people in my life yesterday. Someone whom I haven't even met but I've had more deep conversations than the peers I interact with on a daily basis. Ram whom helped me clear some spiderwebs that were fogging my eyes. And Phil, Phil is the guy that pulled me into church when I was out there. Had a long catch up conversation with him, always so formal, because we hadn't talked for over a year. He was gone on an expedition mission project that covered Mexico down to central america and south america all the way down to Colombia ending in the rain forest. Well so it happens that he met a lady in Medellin and will be going back early december to be down there for six weeks. To get to know her and visit with her church and family. And if it Gods will she will be coming back with him in January. Wow! thats I can say about that besides being extremly happy for Phil.
Well, he called and talked about almost every area of our lives in the 1hour and 20 something minutes we were on the phone. Lynn told him I would be coming home for the Christmas and new years. Since he is going to be down in Colombia for most of the time I would be visiting home. He offered me to stay at his apartment during my visit, which is not a bad idea considering my 17 year old nephew has taking over my room at my parents house. So staying at Phil would be a blessing to me. Thanks man!

Another which made my day yesteray is having the money to get home and back. Phil bless his heart also is sending me the money to buy my round trip ticket. I'm gonne go greyhound, yes its a long ride but I gotta work with what I get. Thank you J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home