Thursday, March 31, 2005

Peoples from Jubilee


Jubilee is the boarding school I graduated from back in '98, dang! its been a minute. Nay way.

This is Al Griffin. I wanted to put his pictures here because he is awesome. He has befriended all of the boys I've sent up there and has made them feel welcomed. Now, i'm not saying the other staff at Jubilee havent. Just want to give props to Al for his loving nature and being accepting and encouraging.



This another broham of mine. He, like many guys like myself has graduated from Jubilee and has bee seeking God full speed. He just got back from a missions project in Canada. Horale J-man. He is currently working at Jubilee mentoring boys and I'm looking foward to being part of the same church when I relocate to the tri-cities and being part of the minitry he is invloved in. His name is Jacob.


Please pray for both of these dudes. They are awesome examples of the things God can do thorugh us. And don't forget true worship is to surrender everything to God. I encourage all my fellow friends who understand to lay everything at Jesus's feet. Gods peace to everyone, because there is no other

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

hey Sergio,
This is Elizabeth, I was at Harambee for a couple of weeks last summer in July with Athletes in Action. the only way you may rememeber me is I am the one you talked to who was ticked off at the work ethic and attitude of her group. still no memory? it's cool. I found your spot by way of the harambee website and thought I'd say hello. Although my time at Harambee was short, I think about it almost daily and most times wish I was there. right now I'm volunteering for AmeriCorps and will begin my internship with AIA in September. I didn't know there was such a thing as bloggspot until i ran into yours. so I made my own. you can check it out at elizabethskees.blogspot.com take it easy and keep up the great work.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home