Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Newsong Church Irvine kicking it at my house...
Well...not exactly kicking it, more like volunteering their time for the week. They been doing work for us at Harambee and doing work around the community. Yesterday they worked with my homie Derek Perkins at John and Tina William's home. And lastnight I made them some carne asada, guacamole and Spanish rice for dinner.

Check out some shots from yesterday:

Derek, Shelby y El Sam Sam came over for lunch.


My browski invading my itunes and looking at some small biz grants.


Chris on Chris on PS2 Smack Down Shut Your Mouth.


Carne asada, PS2, gucamole and futbolito, Party!!!. God is good.


Rigo and Bryan (two of the boys going to WA with me) washing dishes after the carneasada. Rigo has been putting on the servant hat. I need to think of a way to reward him. I told him last night I noticed how much of a servant he has been. What do you guys think? How can I reward Rigo for being such a servant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home