Thursday, March 24, 2005

Had a good bible study with the guys last night. We didn't really study the bible intervaristy style this time. Instead I went and got some fresh bread at Vons and some grape juice, not just any, the one made from concord grapes. After, I came home and set a small table in my room, thats where we have the study. I set a small table with bread and wine glasses. I turned on like 10 candles and turned the light off. A few minutes later the guys showed up. They said hi and waited in the living room. Then I invited them to the feast. It was awesome, the setting, their response to it, the way they connected it to our culture. We went back and talked about why last Sunday at Mass it was Palm Sunday. Which represents Jesus entry. They were like aahhh!! we get it. Then I went into reading what Jesus did for the deciples. I gave them a little talk about why why partake and then broke bread drank concord grape juice and prayed. Then they shared what they've learned about Jesus so far. It was better than I planned. It was good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...sound like it gave you the result you wanted...

This remindes me of the groupo de Jovenes I was in back when I was a teenager..we use to do "skits" and presentations about we learned.

Good For you!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Chequelin said...

Orale Veronica. Thanks for yo' comments.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home